Directions to the AMAFCA Office
The AMAFCA Office can be difficult to find if you’ve never been here before. We are the only thing on our one-block-long stretch of Prospect. We are located “behind” the Holiday Inn Express and Applebee’s on Menaul.
From I-40: Take the Carlisle exit from I-40 and go north. Turn west (left) onto Menaul, then south (left) on Vassar, just before the light at Vassar. Vassar deadends at Prospect Avenue. Turn east (left) onto Prospect and you will see the AMAFCA office just ahead.
From Menaul west of University: Head east on Menaul. Turn south (right) on Vassar, just past the light at Vassar. Turn east (left) onto Prospect and you will see the AMAFCA office just ahead.
From Menaul east of Carlisle: Head west on Menaul. Turn south (left) onto Vassar just before the light at Vassar. Turn east (left) onto Prospect and you will see the AMAFCA office just ahead.
Google Earth KML Files
- AMAFCA Drainage Facilities – AMAFCA Facilities.kmz (New 11/21/2017)
- Other Agency Drainage Facilities – Other Drainage Facilities.kmz (New 11/21/2017)
- AMAFCA Districts – AMAFCA_Districts.zip
- AMAFCA Drainage Shapefile (contains all the features below) – AMAFCA_Drainage.zip (Updated 2/11/2019)
- Other Agency Drainage Shapefile (contains all the features below) – Other_Agency_Drainage.zip (Updated 2/11/2019)
- Other Agency Linear Drainage Shapefile – Other_Agency_Drainage_Lines.zip (Updated 2/11/2019)
- Other Agency Point Drainage Shapefile – Other_Agency_Drainage_Points.zip (Updated 2/11/2019)
- Other Agency Polygon Drainage Shapefile – Other_Agency_Drainage_Polygons.zip (Updated 2/11/2019)
- Other Agency Water Quality Shapefile – Other_Agency_Drainage_WQ.zip (Updated 2/11/2019)
- Undeveloped Arroyos – Undeveloped_Arroyos.zip (New 2/11/2019)
- Watersheds Shapefile – Watersheds.zip
A map of the various ditches, arroyos, channels, and other drainage facilities in the greater Albuquerque area, color-coded as to which agency has the responsibility of maintaining the facility.
|48″ x 36″||4.53 MB||8/16/2017|
Interactive Map – A web application that gives you all the information on the downloadable Maintenance Map, and more.
AMAFCA has the 2016 MRCOG Orthophotography and the 2010 MRCOG LIDAR Digital Terrain Model available on portable hard drives for checkout from the AMAFCA office. We also have older orthophotography and DTM data available.